Wednesday, April 16, 2014

"There's an app for that"

Well, just wait around long enough and you'll find it!  I was playing on my phone the other day, *ahem* I mean working... and noticed something new and fabulous: an app called the Crop Data Tracker.  Now you think I may look like I'd be the kind to keep everything on my phone, I still use way too much paper.  In an effort to try and stay up to date, I recently purchased this and put it to the test.  This app helps private applicators record required details of each pesticide application for ag, landscaping and municipal applications.  It meets all the super-fun record-keeping maintenance laws required by Texas Department of Agriculture and you can also e-mail yourself or print it when you're all done entering the info.  It's available for iPhone and android.  Go check it out at the app store - Crop Data Tracker!  When you're done downloading that little nugget, I encourage you to take some time and go to the search bar and just type in agriculture.  There are some amazing applications for the ag industry.  If you need some assistance with locating this or any other apps on your phone call my assistant...JUST KIDDING (that's what I do), shoot me an e-mail at: jzansley@ag.tamu.edu !

I'm not going to even fib about this, some of you have called and e-mailed me and are expecting calls back, I promise I'm working on that list.  We've been going in high speed over here at the AgriLife office.  Please just be patient and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.  Have a wonderful rest of the week!